| agape |
| & change is the only constant |
|
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Its Friday night, the weekends here, and the past week has taught me quite abit. Story starts this way, with my daily schedule of hockey trainings from 430-8 and pitch trainings on wed from 6-8, lessons end at 2plus and im always making my way out of school for lunch with dum-the-always-available (my way of escaping from school) and dinners with wb. By the time im home its at least 10 and I will have no time for homework. Blamed it on the fact there’s only 24 hours a day, only after my dad nagged did I realise this cant carry on for long since non of my commitments are going to lessen and im frigging not coping well, im really xhausted. Priorities got to change, something’s gotta give way,. There’s s till med soc and interact. I need to start thinking about it, sometime soon. Apart from all these there was ogl steamboat squad outing sometime back, today’s veine bbq (only crewlet with our own set of bbq equipments) and 16 people turned up out of 18, some other crewlets even had non =D flying sparklers, usual ghost stories jokes, scandals, mingen’s birthday, ziyang’s slowness, soong’s Chinese, I laughed till stomach ached like crap. I hope we can last a few more og sessions in time to come because veine is best. Weekends, I embrace you. |